Frequently Asked Questions
Eleven10Box Subscription Info:
Canceling in PayPal and Re-Subscribing? Click Here For More Info
New Subscriber Information:
- Earrings will be an early release or an exclusive design
- Sizes and patterns will be chosen by our team
- When you subscribe you will be charged at the time of purchase
- If you purchase on/or before the 15th of the month, you will be charged at that time and you will receive THAT months subscription box
- If you purchase on/or after the 16th of the month, you will be charged at that time and receive the subscription box the following month, however you will NOT be charged the following month
- EX: If you subscribe on May 20th, you will receive June’s Subscription Box (when they are shipped in June), and won't be charged again until July 15.
- All subsequent charges will come out on the 15th of each month
- Subscription Boxes are shipped on the 16th of each month (Please allow 3-5 business days)
- NOTE: By subscribing, you are automatically creating an Account for the website AND an E10L Perks account; it's the same login - so you can manage and track everything with one login :-)
- If you have any questions or concerns, Contact Us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do We Replace a Lost or Damaged Earring?
If you lose an earring or one is damaged, please contact us via email at email@example.com to determine if your earring is eligible for replacement. If it is eligible, there will be a $15 charge plus shipping to replace the pair.
Do We Accept Returns?
- We ONLY offer STORE CREDIT for returned items. We DO NOT issue refunds to the original method of payment.
- You will receive your store credit gift card via email within 5-10 business days of delivery of a return back to our warehouse. Store credit never expires.
- Shipping costs are not included in the store credit amount and will not be refunded.
You must complete the RETURNS FORM and include it in your return. Read through the forms instructions to verify your order can be returned. Returns must be sent back within 7 days upon delivery with all tags, bags and boxing if applicable. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags, bags and/or boxes. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
What Happens When My Address Is Undeliverable?
Since we pay for shipping for our customers, when/if an order that is shipped comes back to us due to the address being undeliverable, then the customer must pay for the order to be shipped again. We ship to the address given to us and when that's incorrect it needs to be reshipped and paid for by the customer.
Can I Cancel My Order?
Absolutely. You have the opportunity to cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it FREE of charge. After 24 hours you will be charged a restocking fee of $8.00 for the immediate cancellation. After 15 days we cannot cancel your order though; which is why all customers are required to acknowledge that shipping takes 2-4 weeks prior to checkout. Customers who place their orders and then immediately cancel them will be forbidden from making future purchase on our website due to the fraudulent nature of such activities.
Can My Expedited Shipping Order Be Cancelled?
Expedited orders can be cancelled up to 24 hours. If 24 hours has passed then the order may not be cancelled since the order is likely already processed and in transit. If you would like to return your order you may do so after you receive it but you will not receive a refund for the $10.00 expedited shipping fee.
What If My Item Doesn't Fit?
Simply ship it back. We will ship you out the size you're requesting or issue an in-store credit. We do not offer refunds for clothing that doesn't fit and only offer in-store credit or the correct size you're requesting. To exchange it for the same item or of similar price please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to the address below. We'll cover the return shipping cost.
How Long Does Shipping Take?
We work as fast as humanly possible to get all orders out. Sometimes it may take 7-10 days to receive your order. If you have any concerns on where your order is, please email email@example.com.
It's Been More Than 2 Weeks, Where Is My Order!?
99% of the time this is because you have ordered a hand crafted item that is made to order. Please be patient, we'll get the item out to you but may just need to give it another week or so. If you have any concerns on where your order is, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Does My Order Say Unfulfilled?
This is simply because your order hasn't left the fulfillment center yet. As soon as your item(s) leave the fulfillment center you will be issued an automatic email notification with your tracking number included.
Where's My Tracking Number?
Since we ship our items out within the 2-4 week time frame, you do not receive a tracking number until your order is actually on it's way out of our fulfillment center. So don't worry or panic if you have no tracking number. We're working diligently to complete your order and you'll be notified via email the second it's on it's way.
I Received My Tracking Number But It's Not Updating?
This is just due to the USPS and their updated tracking system. Sometimes you may need to allow 48-72 hours for their system to update the order.
Do You Offer Any Faster Shipping Options?
Yes, we offer expedited shipping for $10 (US only). The shipping fee is non-refundable. Contact customer support if you want to find out if your item is eligible for expedited shipping.
Where Do I Mail My Return To?
Eleven10Leather and Designs
1228 E. Exchange Pkwy. STE 100
Allen, TX 75002
Who Pays For The Shipping On Returns?
If you are not returning for a size or similar product exchange then you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If your order has shipped and you've paid any shipping fees, then any shipping fees paid at that point are non-refundable.
Why Are Orders Made Using A Web Proxy Cancelled?
Orders that are placed using a web proxy are automatically voided because we have a zero tolerance policy against fraud.